Introduction to my blog

New York and New Beginnings

                        My parents decided to surprise me on my 14th birthday on December 5 in the year 2021. A last-minute family excursion to New York City had been organized. We spent five days there, doing as much as we could in that short amount of time. I could not resist it during my thrilling brief holiday from school because of its allure and well-known attractions. One of them is a well-known taco joint by the name of Taco No. 1, rated as one of the top taco spots in all of America. My family and I walked to a nearby shoe store, Flight Club, after exploring and experiencing its Mexican culture. A haven for "sneaker heads," walking inside immediately piqued my interest in the history and worth of the limited-edition sneakers that were on display in transparent cases. As soon as you enter, all you will notice is that enormous wall of shoes and the workers racing around in what appears to be a disorganized but well-organized jumble. Seeing all those amazing works of art, made me want to begin collecting and have a collection of my own. Nowadays it has grown to where it fills 2 closets. 





Comments

  1. I hear good things about New York all the time. I went there once but was too little to remember what they always tell me. I see videos every now and then about Flight Club and the store is amazing. I want to see it in person if I ever get the chance. I think it’ll be a good experience to go there again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy your sneaker blog is on fire! What a great experience it must've been going to a place like that. Going into New York to a Taco Joint and a Sneaker store for the first time must've been thrilling, I can't wait to read more about your other wonderful experiences.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

9/11

Statue of Liberty